Joseph W. Jarsulic
- Joseph W. Jarsulic, age 60, born and raised in Kansas City, KS, passed away on May 17, 2017 after a courageous battle with cholangiocarcinoma.
- Joe was born to Jack and Helen (Fabac) Jarsulic on March 15, 1957 in Kansas City, KS. He attended Blessed Sacrament grade school, and graduated from Bishop Ward high school in 1975. A passionate alumni, Joe graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science in Business & Accounting degree from the University of Kansas in 1980, going on to become a CPA. He continued to be a Jayhawk fan and supporter, and could often be found in the stands for basketball and football games.
- Joe took great pride in his years of service for Western Auto and BPU. He retired from BPU in 2014. After retirement, he enjoyed “puttering around the house” and spending time with friends and family. He was looking forward to moving full time to Melvern, KS, where he was improving a piece of property he called the “Jarsurosa”.
- Joe had many interests including boating, hiking, camping, scuba diving, gardening, backpacking, and educating (and quizzing) his children and grandchildren. He loved debating, and was always up for an intellectual conversation. He was a lover of music, and listened to classical to hard rock.
- Joe leaves behind his wife, Becky (Hord), and his three daughters; Jacklynn Graham-Menocal (Rafael), Julianne Jarsulic (George), Joanna Jarsulic. Seven grandchildren; Dominic, Isabella, Gabriella, Xavier, Alex, Romeo, and expected new arrival Vivienne. Siblings; Jack, Don, Jim, and Judy. And his beloved beagle, Charlie.
- Visitation services will be held Thursday, May 25th, from 5-7pm at Skradski Funeral Home. Dinner will be served following the service at 7pm at St. John the Baptist Men’s Club. Please join the family for a celebration of a life well lived. In lieu of flowers please donate to the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation in his name.
Click here to contribute in memory of Joe
- If you wish to donate by phone, please call (888) 936-6731 and speak with Laurie Kikel.
- If you wish to donate by mail, send check to:
- CCF – In Memory of Joseph W. Jarsulic
- 5526 West 13400 South, #510
- Herriman, Utah 84096, USA