- Those who know Katherine Byrnes understand that she has two very different sides to her personality: reserved, caring, generous, sweet, incredibly knowledgeable physical therapist and loud, hilarious Brooklyn girl who is full of energy and surprises. That’s why so many people love her.
- As you all know, this past year Katherine was diagnosed with a rare cancer, cholangiocarcinoma. She has undergone chemotherapy and surgery, and is now about to embark on radiation treatments. Throughout her struggle, we have come to realize there are many other people struggling with this disease, even though it is considered “rare”. Much more medical research and attention are needed to help fight this disease, and hopefully lead to a cure.
- For this reason, in honor of her birthday, I am asking you (Katherine’s friends) to help raise money for the cholangiocarcinoma foundation, to increase awareness and help fund research into this disease.
If you wish to donate by phone, please call (888) 936-6731 and speak with Laurie Kikel. If you wish to donate by mail, send check to:
- CCF – In honor of Katherine Byrne
- 5526 West 13400 South, #510
- Herriman, Utah 84096, USA