April 16, 1958 – September 29, 2018
- On September 29, 2018 an exceptional father, family member and friend lost a courageous 23 month battle to cancer. Ken was diagnosed with intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, a rare cancer of the bile duct. Born and raised in Hopkins, MN, Ken was a wonderful father of three (Chris, Gabriela and Anika) and an inspiration to those closest to him.
- In celebration of his life and to honor his memory, we are initiating a fund-raising campaign for the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation. Our hope is that one day soon we will have the tools to prevent and better treat this disease so that others can survive and thrive.
- The Williams and Aristy family and their friends thank you for honoring Ken’s memory by accelerating research and prevention for this devastating disease.
If you wish to donate by phone, please call (888) 936-6731 and speak with Laurie Kikel. If you wish to donate by mail, send check to:
- CCF – In honor of
- 5526 West 13400 South, #510
- Herriman, Utah 84096, USA