April 14, 1950 – December 21, 2017
- Mike Sarver passed away peacefully after a brief battle with cancer on December 21st, 2017.
- Mike was born April 14th, 1950 to Charles and Lorraine Sarver.
- He grew up in Port Orchard and graduated from South Kitsap High School.
- Mike married his wife Maureen Olsen on December 12, 1981. They built a life together in Belfair, WA., raising their three daughters on the Sarver farm.
- Mike was a dedicated husband, father, friend and mentor. He was hard working man, self employed for more than 40 years. Mike had a need for speed and was an avid drag racer.
- Mike is survived by his wife Maureen, his daughters Stacy Taylor (Andy Taylor), Jennifer Sarver (Kris Wood), Lauren Sarver (Colin Richburg), grandsons Ezra, Axel & Kasen, sister Patty Sarver, nephew Dakota Sarver and brother Wynn Sarver.
- Mike was preceded in death by his father Charles Sarver, mother Lorraine Neill, brother Jack Squires and brother Monte Squires.
- A celebration of life will be held at the Gold Mountain Golf Course ~ Olympic Banquet Room, 7263 W. Belfair Valley Road, Bremerton, WA on January 6, 2018 at 2:00PM.
- In lieu of flowers please make donations to the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation for the research of Bile Duct Cancer.
If you wish to donate by phone, please call (888) 936-6731 and speak with Laurie Kikel. If you wish to donate by mail, send check to:
- CCF – In honor of
- 5526 West 13400 South, #510
- Herriman, Utah 84096, USA