It is with great pleasure the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation announces it is giving patient scholarships for its 9th Annual Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation Conference taking place February 23-25, 2022, in Salt Lake City. The non-transferrable scholarships for patients cover registration, hotel, air, and ground transportation.
The Foundation is thrilled to award scholarships this year because 2020 and 2021 conferences happened virtually in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Scholarships awarded during those years went unfulfilled but are now being honored for those able to attend. Many recipients have reconfirmed their attendance for this year, so a limited number of scholarships are available. Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and; your application is received by the deadline.
- Patients only
- Applicants worldwide are encouraged to apply
- Past scholarship recipients awarded before 2020 are NOT eligible to apply
- Because funds are limited, we ask that you only apply if you have financial hardship.
- 11 scholarships to applicants living in the US
- Two (2) scholarships to applicants living outside the US
- If you receive a scholarship, you will be required to submit a post-conference report to be used in our outreach efforts and participate in a video describing your conference experience.
Deadline: Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021, 12 p.m. (MST)
Award Notification: Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2021, 5 p.m. (MST)