TCS New York City Marathon
Marathon - Sunday, November 7, 2021
New York City, New York
The fundraising minimum for the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon is $2,500.
How to Participate:
- Please fill out the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon Contract and submit to Meredith McGuffage, TeamCCF Coordinator.
- Set up a personal fundraising page. Visit our team here.
- Once the fundraising page is created and the contract is signed, the TeamCCF coordinator will email a unique link to register for a bib with the TCS New York City Marathon.
Once you complete this process, CCF will reach out to provide you with:
- A welcome packet with a TeamCCF training shirt and awareness bracelets
- Supportive emails throughout your training
- Private social media pages to communicate with others on the team
- A racing singlet one week prior to the marathon
- 18-week coach-led training
- Meet and Greet the weekend of the race for you and one guest
- Fundraising incentives including a TeamCCF water bottle, visor, hats, sweatshirt, and windbreaker.
Contact Meredith McGuffage, TeamCCF Coordinator at meredith.mcguffage@
cholangiocarcinoma.org with any questions.