August 26, 1941 – February 23, 2017
On February 23, 2017, a cherished friend, dedicated mother, and faithful wife went to her reward in heaven after a valiant 3 month battle with a rare form of cancer called cholangiocarcinoma. Zenia was a loving wife and companion to Frank Leone, and a wonderful mother to her two sons Derwent and Joseph.
In celebration and remembrance of her incredible life and testimony, we are requesting that donations be made to the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation for use in furthering well needed advances, education, and the research of cholangiocarcinoma. Please consider making donations in lieu of flowers in order to facilitate early diagnosis of this cancer which will greatly improve survival rates and treatment. The Williamson and Leone family thank you for honoring Zenia’s memory by helping others who may contract this of this deadly disease.
- If you wish to donate by phone, please call (888) 936-6731 and speak with Laurie Kikel.
- If you wish to donate by mail, send check to:
- CCF – In Memory of Zenia Williamson-Leone
- 5526 West 13400 South, #510
- Herriman, Utah 84096, USA