CCF is excited to announce the 2021 Annual Conference t-shirt logo contest. CCF is now accepting logo proposals for t-shirts, which will be introduced for the Annual Conference. In supporting CCF’s mission of finding a cure for cholangiocarcinoma, CCF encourages participants to incorporate the concept of hope into the logo proposal.
The design will be printed on a white short-sleeved t-shirt. Up to three colors can be used in the design. CCF’s green is represented best with hex code #7AC142 or CMYK 57/0/99/0. Submit your designs by January 8th. See detailed instructions and rules below.
- Submit logo designs to email@example.com. Acceptable formats include high-resolution .jpg, .ai, .eps and .pdf.
- Limit design to a maximum of 3 colors.
- Limit design to no larger than 10 inches square.
- CCF will choose 5 designs, and they will be posted on our Facebook page. The winning design will be the logo with the most votes in an upcoming contest survey.
- The Submission deadline is 11:59pm (EST), Friday, January 8th.
- Industry partners are welcome to participate, but the designer will be named as the winner, not the company.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.