The 2022 Annual Conference t-shirt logo contest is here! CCF is now accepting logo designs for the conference t-shirts.
In support of CCF's mission to find a cure for cholangiocarcinoma, CCF encourages participants to incorporate the concept of hope into their designs.
This year's logo must include a glow-in-the-dark element as the conference now coincides with the Light It Green For CC in February. The winning logo is to be printed on the front of a black, short-sleeved t-shirt. You may use up to three (3) colors in your logo, but only the white ink component will glow. CCF's green is represented best with hex code #7AC142 or CMYK 57/0/99/0. Submit your logos by Oct. 10, 2021. See detailed instructions and rules below.
- Submit logo designs to email@example.com. Acceptable formats include high-resolution .jpg, .ai, .eps and .pdf.
- Limit design to a maximum of three (3) colors, one of which must be white for a glow-in-the-dark component.
- Limit design to no larger than 10 inches square.
- CCF will choose top designs, and they will be posted on our Facebook page. The winning design will be the logo with the most votes in an upcoming contest survey.
- The submission deadline is October 10, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (EST).
- Industry partners are welcome to participate, but the logo designer is chosen as the winner and not the company.
- CCF reserves the right to make final adjustments to final designs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.