Join us with your kids and craft-loving friends for a DIY activity this Wellness Wednesday & St. Patty's Day!! We cannot wait to see you on Wednesday, March 17th at 5:00 pm MST / 7:00 pm EST. Please register on Zoom here or tune in to Facebook Live.
Below are the supplies needed to participate in our St. Patty's Day DIY Activities.
DIY Rainbow Abacus
A great activity to practice colors & counting!
- 1 pipe cleaner for each color of the rainbow
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light blue, Lilac or dark blue, Purple
- 10 pony beads for each color of the rainbow
- White Play-Doh
- Hard surface (like an art tray) to affix your project to
DIY Shamrock Stamps
A fun & simple way to make your own mark!
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Green paint
- 1 plate
- 1 piece of paper
Digging for Gold Activity
A sensory activity great for all ages!
- 1 bin
- Water beads (or pony beads from rainbow abacus activity)
- Coins (add in letters and numbers if you wish)