Join the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation's first Virtual Turkey Trot Run/Bike/Walk!
TeamCCF and the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation are hosting their 1st Annual Virtual Turkey Trot. It is open to different physical activities such as running, biking, or walking. The goal is to encourage participation in healthy and fun physical activity while raising funds for cancer research.
Participants choose the activity of their choice, set their own personal goals, recruit friends and family to sponsor, and complete it during the week of Thanksgiving- November 22nd to 28th. People of all ages and fitness levels can participate and we encourage families to participate
Each athlete is asked to...
- Set up a fundraising page through Mobile Cause
- Choose the activity of their choice
- Email or post a photo of their activity to social media and tag with #turkeytrot4ccf
There are two registration levels:
- The Acorn Level includes a long sleeve shirt, bib, awareness wristband and digital cookbook with recipes from the CCF staff members.
- The Cornucopia Level includes a long sleeve shirt, bib, awareness wristband, digital cookbook with recipes from the CCF staff members and a TeamCCF gaiter
Complete the event during the week of Sunday, Nov 22 - Saturday, Nov 28.
"I love turkey trots and usually sign up for two or three every November. These runs are usually less competitive and more about being with friends and family. Although we still can't have in-person events, I hope that the TeamCCF Turkey Trot will allow family and friends to get outside and exercise together. We can all enjoy apple or pumpkin pie without feeling guilty!" said TeamCCF Coordinator Meredith McGuffage.
Please join us by becoming a partner for this inaugural event. All proceeds raised will go directly to help fund research for this rare cancer. We expect to have over 100 participants globally and will promote your company’s participation through our Turkey Trot emails (30,000+ contacts), CCF Facebook page (14,000+ followers), and on the Turkey Trot website (thousands of visits annually).
Please contact Jordan Giles at Jordan.Giles@cholangiocarcinoma.org for more information. In order to be included on the participant T-shirt, all sponsorship logos MUST be received byNovember, 5th 2020.